Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Okay. So I haven't blogged in quite a while. Actually since 2005. And since I have not done it that long, I do not remember my old log-in name so I have created a new page. I'm determined to maintain this blog, but who knows? Below I'll put my first post that I created.


Waiting

Everyone once in a while it is good to wait. If you are always bustling about with no thought about what is happening and just taking things as they go, you'll never understand what your life is about. It's late and I'm waiting for my fiancee to come home so we can go to bed. It's nice to reflect upon the day that I had at work and with my friends. It's relaxing to just take a breath and breathe a little. Remember to exhale and inhale. Life is like a sentence: words are each step and each action and in the end, hopefully will result in something that makes sense.

No comments: